In this experiment, we will learn about how to display intensity of light with LDR.
Components Used for Simple Blink LED with Delay :
- 1 x Arduino Uno ( You can use other boards also )
- 2 x Jumper Wires M-M
- 1 x LED
- 1 x 10k resistor
- 1 x 220 ohm resistor
- 1 x Breadboard
By this experiment, we will understand that how LDR can control LED.
- Take Breadboard
- Take LED it will have one big leg (+) which is a positive and small leg which is Negative.
- Press that two legs and remember which one is a big one ( You can even bend big leg so it’s easy to identify for further reference.
- Now take 2 M-M jumper wires
- Take LED and connect a 220-ohm resistor to the long leg of LED in the breadboard.
- Now take Arduino and connect another leg of the resistor to Pin 13 (digital pin 13) and short leg of led to GND of Arduino.
- Now take LDR and attach to the breadboard. with 10K resistor to its big leg.
- Then connect small leg of LDR to +5V and the big leg of LDR connected with the resistor is attached to A0 pin in Arduino.
- The other leg of the resistor is connected to the GND on Arduino.
- Check once again with a circuit to avoid any short circuit.
- Connect Arduino to your Laptop/PC by USB Cable.( we use A to B USB cable for Arduino which is also used in printers )
- Open Arduino IDE ( You can download it from here or you can use online platform Arduino Web editor ).
- Check program and then upload it.